Three judges before whom applicant has handled criminal matters on either the trial or appellate level;b. Being convicted of a crime is a big deal, and can have long lasting effects on the lives of those accused.
- Box 576Hudson, NY 12534-0576Telephone: 518 828-4311Cortland CountyPolice and Sheriff Police Cortland City Police Department25 Court StreetCortland, NY 13045Telephone: 607 753-3001Fax: 607 758-3658 Homer Village Police Department53 South Main StreetHomer, NY 13077Telephone: 607 749-2022Fax: 607 749-3675 McGraw Village Police DepartmentVillage Hall1 Cemetary StreetP. Public Administrator of New York County. Ahlia Damas Public Administrator Joy A. Ompson, Esq. Puty Public Administrator911; Assigned Counsel Program; Board of Elections; Buildings Grounds; Civil Service Commission; Clerk of Legislature; County Attorney; County Coroner; County Clerk
- Recently, however, some 18-B lawyers, having read the writing on the wall, have begun to realize it may be wiser to accept — instead of attack — the citys plan. Recent Updates Franklin County Board of Legislators Upcoming Meeting Agenda (Click Here) Franklin County Board of Ethics Membership and Policy (Click Here
- Box 6100Hauppauge, NY 11788-0099Telephone: 631 853-5012Fax: 631 853-6145ProsecutionDefenseCourts County Courts Suffolk County CourtArthur M. New York Injury Cases Blog provides news on NY traumatic injury cases personal injury settlements for traumatic brain injuries wrongful death. Surrogate's Court, New York County Matter of Brooks, 2013 51J. Ministrator Granted Motion to Fix, Reduce Ex Counsel's Legal Fees. 13 51J Surrogate Rita.
- Attorneys are assigned matters by the Court and the Administrator's office when a conflict exists prohibiting the institutional providers, such as The Legal Aid Society, from providing representation. New York Injury Cases Blog provides news on NY traumatic injury cases personal injury settlements for traumatic brain injuries wrongful death. Member Benefits include. EE PDF of Ray Kellys Trial Notebook, Preparation, Persuasion and Self: Defending Fellow Human Beings; Discounts on interesting and.
- Activities include the development and operation of a systematic process for the assignment of conflict cases, the design and implementation of internal and operational controls, voucher review, complaint resolution, new attorney orientation, continuing legal education, and the establishment of liaisons with various courts and the Bar Association. Mayville, NY 14757-1027Telephone: 716 753-4376Fax: 716 753-4751Youth Services Youth Bureaus Chautauqua County Youth BureauHall R. Breaking News. Supreme Court Dismisses 21,000 Drug Convictions Following Chemist Misconduct, Paper Chase (Jurist), Apr. 2017. Blic Defenders Score New.
- NoNo Compensation of Officers, Directors, Trustees, Key Employees, Highest Compensated Employees, and Independent Contractors20122013Officers, Directors, Trustees, Key Employees, and Highest Compensated EmployeesTotal reportable compensation from the organization281, 047323, 626Total reportable compensation from related organizations00Total estimated amount of other compensation from the organization and related organizations5, 0275, 445Total number of individuals who received more than 100, 000 of reportable compensation from the organization11Total number of independent contractors who received more than 100, 000 of compensation from the organization86 Statement of Revenue201120122013Total revenue5, 085, 9594, 907, 4144, 891, 620Contributions, Gifts, Grants and Other Similar Amounts000Program Service Revenue5, 084, 6944, 906, 8194, 891, 2089000994, 771, 8294, 710, 110900099125, 335167, 8569000996, 2717, 5819000993, 3845, 661All other program service revenue00Other RevenueInvestment income including dividends, interest, and other similar amounts 1, 265595412Income from investment of tax-exempt bond proceeds000Royalties000Net rental income000Net gainloss from sales of assets other than inventory000Net incomeloss from fundraising events000Net incomeloss from gaming activities000Net incomeloss from sales of inventory000Miscellaneous Revenue000 Statement of Functional Expenses201120122013Total functional expenses5, 094, 0344, 923, 8274, 882, 827Grants and other assistance to domestic organizations and domestic governments00Grants and other assistance to domestic individuals00Grants and other assistance to foreign organizations, foreign governments, and foreign individuals00Benefits paid to or for members00Compensation of current officers, directors, trustees, and key employees321, 263286, 074323, 625Compensation not included above, to disqualified persons00Other salaries and wages114, 448118, 115119, 897Pension plan accruals and contributions10, 07210, 820Other employee benefits14, 83619, 712Payroll taxes18, 62818, 44918, 492Fees for services non-employees Management00Legal19, 6551, 306Accounting13, 94614, 774Lobbying00Professional fundraising services000Investment management fees00Other00Advertising and promotion00Office expenses2, 9614, 018Information technology00Royalties00Occupancy31, 47331, 474Travel4720Payments of travel or entertainment expenses for any federal, state, or local public officials00Conferences, conventions, and meetings0336Interest00Payments to affiliates00Depreciation, depletion, and amortization17, 8279, 782Insurance8, 08312, 331Other expenses4, 206, 7704, 098, 297Other expenses125, 335167, 796Other expenses21, 05919, 840Other expenses12, 49011, 090Other expenses16, 21019, 237 Balance Sheet201120122013Total assets703, 036741, 727720, 351Cash - non-interest-bearing243, 97258, 377Savings and temporary cash investments0250, 449Pledges and grants receivable, net00Accounts receivable, net444, 143369, 506Loans and other receivables from current and former officers, directors, trustees, key employees, and highest compensated employees00Loans and other receivables from other disqualified persons, persons described in section 4958 c 3 B , and contributing employers and sponsoring organizations of section 501 c 9 voluntary employees' beneficiary organizations00Notes and loans receivable, net00Inventories for sale or use00Prepaid expenses and deferred charges9, 8208, 009Land, buildings, and equipment: cost or other basis43, 79234, 010Investments - publicly traded securities00Investments - other securities00Investments - program-related00Intangible assets00Other assets00Total liabilities413, 419468, 523438, 354Accounts payable and accrued expenses468, 523414, 978Grants payable00Deferred revenue023, 376Tax-exempt bond liabilities000Escrow or custodial account liability00Loans and other payables to current and former officers, directors, trustees, key employees, highest compensated employees, and disqualified persons00Secured mortgages and notes payable to unrelated third parties000Unsecured notes and loans payable to unrelated third parties000Other liabilities including federal income tax, payables to related third parties, and other liabilities 00Total net assets or fund balances289, 617273, 204281, 997Unrestricted net assets273, 204281, 997Temporarily restricted net assets00Permanently restricted net assets00Capital stock or trust principal, or current funds00Paid-in or capital surplus, or land, building, or equipment fund00Retained earnings, endowment, accumulated income, or other funds000 Reason for Public Charity Status for 2013 The organization is not a private foundation because it is:An organization that normally receives: 1 more than 33 13 % of its support from contributions, membership fees, and gross receipts from activities related to its exempt functions - subject to certain exceptions, and 2 no more than 33 13 % of its support from gross investment income and unrelated business taxable income less section 511 tax from businesses acquired by the organization after June 30, 1975Number of organizations supported0Sum of amounts of support0 Support Schedule for Organizations Described in Section 509 a 2 for 2009 - 2013 2009 - 2013 TotalPublic support24, 921, 700Subtotal24, 921, 700Gifts, grants, contributions, and membership fees received0Gross receipts from admissions, merchandise sold or services performed, or facilities furnished in any activity that is related to the organization's tax-exempt purpose24, 921, 700Gross receipts from activities that are not an unrelated trade or business under section 5130Tax revenues levied for the organization's benefit and either paid to or expended on its behalf0The value of services or facilities furnished by a governmental unit to the organization without charge0Less0Amounts received from disqualified persons0Amounts received from other than disqualified persons that exceed the greater of 5, 000 or 1% of the total support0Total support24, 956, 344Public support24, 921, 700Subtotal6, 126Gross income from interest, dividends, payments received on securities loans, rents, royalties and income from similar sources6, 126Unrelated business taxable income less section 511 taxes from businesses acquired after June 30, 19750Net income from unrelated business activities, whether or not the business is regularly carried on0Other income28, 518 Your RatingsYou can rate this nonprofit in different categories from 1 star worst to 5 stars best or leave category unrated Please note that statements might be against the law. AdvertisementHe charges his cellphone at outlets in the courthouse and avails himself of the fax machines at Kinkos. 911; Assigned Counsel Program; Board of Elections; Buildings Grounds; Civil Service Commission; Clerk of Legislature; County Attorney; County Coroner; County Clerk
Confidential Informative data on New York County Assigned Counsel That Only The Authorities Know Exist
New York State has even admitted to the injustices committed by these programs. Please direct any general questions regarding the payment requirements to Mimi Shui-Han 212 312-6584 or shuimfinance. Supreme Court of New York, Appellate Division Confirms the Commission s Revocation of Longshoreworker s Registration, and Unanimously Reverses the Prior Order and. New York Injury Cases Blog provides news on NY traumatic injury cases personal injury settlements for traumatic brain injuries wrongful death.
If a client has a pending case in another county of New York City, the attorney may apply for approval to represent the client in that county. Case Assigned Through Means Other Than a Primary Day ShiftsHomicide CasesHomicide Panel AttorneysIf an attorney from the Homicide Panel represents a client at arraignment on a case in which the client is charged with murder, manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide, the attorney will remain on the case for the duration.
The Administrator will not assign Primary Day shifts to any attorney who does not satisfy the Primary Day scheduling obligations. Recent Updates Franklin County Board of Legislators Upcoming Meeting Agenda (Click Here) Franklin County Board of Ethics Membership and Policy (Click Here